You’ve probably completed your microblading training, and have probably gotten your studio licensed by the state. Apparently, it is about that time that you begin to order all the necessary equipment to make up your nice beauty lash salon.
Among the plethora of different things you will need when equipping your beauty lash salon, the choice of chairs that you pick requires a lot of focus and consideration.
The following chairs are superior and highly recommended for microblading as per their respective area of strength and features.
|Best Chairs for Microblading||Features|
|New ColdBeauty Black Chair||Best versatile chair for microblading|
|Bents black high tech chair||Best high-tech chair for microblading|
|EZAuto Adjustable Chair||Best adjustable chair for microblading|
|Artist Hand Hydraulic Reclining Chair||Best reclining chair for microblading|
Choosing the right chair for microblading is not as easy as picking regular chairs. This is mainly because it is where your clients will be spending a lot of time – not you.
Hence, you want to make sure that the chair you choose for microblading is extremely comfortable and has all the required features and designs to help have a smooth microblading experience.
So, if you are really looking for a chair to buy for microblading, I am about to expose you to seven of the best in this category.
As a bonus, I have included in this post an ultimate buying guide that explains the important features to look out for when picking any chair for microblading.
Without wasting much time, let’s dive right into the review!
Detailed review of the best chairs for microblading
Should in case you are in a hurry, or you just want to make a very quick but right buying decision, I have created this table below showcasing my three top picks among the best chairs for microblading reviewed in this post.
These three chairs tabled above are amazingly practical. I have examined their features, specs, pros, and ratings. And thankfully, they seem to be the best possible choice.
However, it would be smart to read on to know about these features of these chairs and what makes them the best among other options on the market.
This leads us to the next phase which is actually the heart of this post – the detailed review of all the best-recommended chairs for microblading.
I have reviewed these chairs to suit budget, taste, and overall expectations in functionality and long-lasting durability.
So whatever choice you make among these chairs below, it is definitely a good one.
- Features a heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Designed with a strong and Stable Base
- Heavy-duty hydraulic pump make height adjustment easier
- Allow for 360 Degree Rotation
- Easily removable headrest
- Transformable into massage table with the face hole
- Very easy height to adjust due to the heavy-duty hydraulic pump
- 360 Degree Rotation for the bed
- The removable headrest allows transformable into a massage table
- An extremely excellent chair but quite pricey than other options. However, worth the price!
- Manufactured by ColdBeauty
- Can be adjusted from 23.5″ to 29.5″
- 1-year warranty for the pump and the base
New ColdBeauty Black Chair is a very impressive chair available for microblading. It is also functional for other uses in the salon or spa room. The chair features a flexible arm rest that can be easily installed and removed without any tool.
For better comfort, it features 4″ thick small cell high-density foam.
The height of this chair can be adjusted from 23.5″ to 29.5″.
The removable headrest means it can be easily transformed into a massage table.
It is worth the investment!
- Comes with a free stool which is made of the same leather as the massage chair
- Features specially made casters with adjustable heights
- Features side armrests where you customer can place their hand to relieve stress.
- Designed with thick padding
- Made with leather that is is high-grade PVC Leather
- Includes bracket and support system supporting up to 375lbs
- Very functional and a dual-purpose
- Product Dimensions: 73″ L x 24″ W x 29″ H
- Adjustable Back and Leg Rest makes it very versatile
- It is a dual-purpose functional chair
- Elegant look
- More stability with its heavy-duty steel frame
- Highly comfortable
- Thick Padding with Armrests
- Comes with free stool
- No downsides detected so far. Highly recommended also.
- PVC Leather; High Density Sponge Material
- Black Color
- The dimensions are (74 x 32.2 x 28.7) / (188 x 82 x 73)cm (L x W x H)
- Adjustable Head Height: (29.92-53.15) / (76-135)cm
- Adjustable Bed-tail Height: (6.69-32.28) / (17-82)cm
- Adjustable Stools Height: (16.14-21.65) / (41-55)cm
- Weight: 59.5lbs / 27kg
- Weight Capacity: 330lbs / 150kg
EZAuto Adjustable Chair Facial is what matches your need if you are looking for something beyond microblading practice.
Not only because it is suitable for multiple people but also because it has been equipped with a backrest and leg rest that are separately adjustable.
I also like that the angle fits the human body curve, this makes it really ergonomic and worth your shot.
EZAuto Adjustable Chair has been made to not only satisfy your clients but also suit all needs in a beauty salon.
It is a classic all-purpose chair that serves as a perfect addition to any tattoo parlor, salon, or barbershop.
- High tech chair for spa, salon, tattoo parlor, etc.
- White super-fiber PU upholstery
- High-quality material which is easy to clean.
- 4 motors for adjustable height
- Designed with a backrest, footrest, and seat inclination
- Comes with freehand remote control Value of 159$.00
- Includes removable leg and headrest Extension Cushions
- The capacity of 350 lbs
- White super-fiber PU upholstery
- High-quality material that is easy to clean.
- 4 motors for adjustable height
- Designed with a backrest
- The white color requires constant maintenance but it is easy to clean
- It is Expensive
- The capacity of 350 lbs
- Headrest Extension: +/- 3″
- Backrest Angle: 0° to 83°
- Seat Angle: 0° to 10°
- Rotation: 0° to 120°each way(Total of 240°)
- Footrest Angle: 0° to 85°
- Width of the bed without armrest is 23″ while with armrest is 33″
- Height Up and Down: 22″ – 34″
- Footrest Extension: +/- 5.5″
- White color
The Malibu Electric Chair By SkinAct can be seen as a very high-tech chair that is generally ideal for a medical spa treatment, but equally applicable for microblading, salon, tattoo parlor, etc.
One significant feature of this chair is its white super-fiber PU upholstery that is of superior and higher material, and it is also easy to clean. The Malibu Electric Chair By SkinAct features 4 motors for adjustable height making the chair super ergonomic.
The chair has also been designed with a backrest, footrest, and seat inclination for extra maximum comfort.
If you are ready to spend more to get that chair which will be the solution to all your seating problems for microblading? This is your best shot!
- Super fiber PU upholstery
- Made of Ultra-durable material.
- 10 years lifespan and even more
- Heavy-duty facial chair ideal for microblading
- Armrests are reversible and removable
- Super duty and very stable base
- Ultra-quiet electric seat contour
- Steel frame construction
- 350 lbs weight and lift capacity
- Premium firm 2 layer memory foam upholstered with Leatherette
- Features electric motor to adjust back and leg
- Features electric height adjustment
- Features electric tilt adjustment
- Rotation: 90° (0-45° to each side)
- Backrest Angle: 0° to +85°
- Seat Angle: -4° to +10°
- Footrest Angle: 0° to -75°
- Height: 25″ to 37″
- 350 lbs Max Load Capacity
- Black color
Bents black high-tech chair is designed with a super fiber PU upholstery, which is actually an ultra-durable material.
With Heavy-duty construction and Steel frame construction with 350 lbs weight and lift capacity, this chair has a lifespan of 10 years and even more.
It features an electric motor to adjust the back and leg, an electric height adjustment, and an electric tilt adjustment.
- Ergonomically designed
- Padded with high-density sponge
- Covered with PU leather.
- Features bottom lever for easy height adjustment (maximum to 6 inches)
- Backrest reclines up to 135°.
- Stands on a sturdy circular chrome steel base
- 360° swiveling
- Loading Capacity
- Easy to install with a detailed manual
- Easy to install
- The heavy frame makes the chair stable enough
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Covered with PU leather
- Height easily adjustable
- Black Color
- Features Leather, PVC, Steel Material
- Maximum Weight Recommendation is 330 Pounds
- From the Artist Hand Brand
- Item Weight 61.9 pounds
- 3 out of 5 stars ratings
Artist Hand Hydraulic Reclining Chair is a 360-degree swiveling chair that is designed with a heavy-duty hydraulic pump to ease the height adjustment mechanism.
It is fully reclinable such that the backrest reclines up to 145°, making it more comfortable for microblading.
The ergonomically shaped backrest support is also worthy of note as it provides your clients with superior comfort.
All in all, it is a very good chair that will last long with its rugged and stable base that can withstand more than 330 pounds.
- Easy to clean premium leather
- Features double-stitched seam finish
- Both primary base supports are made from steel
- Will suit any facial technician’s equipment needs
- Extra comfort with the 3″ small cell high-density foam
- Highly stable and durable
- Backrest adjusts from 90° to 180° a
- Footrest adjusts from 45° to 180°
- Removable headrest can be used as a pillow
- Removable armrest
- Deluxe Leather
- Double Stitched Seam Finish
- Removable Head Rest
- Removable Arm Res
- Small Cell High-Density Foam
- Sturdy construction
- One-Piece Design
- Classic Equipment
- The only thing to frown at is that this chair does not come with tools for assembly
- Black Color
- Features Leather Material
- Item Dimensions LxWxH72 x 32 x 20 inches
- By the OKAKOPA Brand
OKAKOPA Spa Tattoo chair is one of the best chair options right now on the market when it comes to chairs for microblading because of all the great features it is designed with.
Starting with the double-stitched seam finish, the OKAKOPA Spa Tattoo chair will never be prone to ripping and tearing. It is also designed with very sturdy construction and both primary base supports are made from steel.
In addition to this, the OKAKOPA Spa Tattoo chair features a backrest that is adjustable from 90° to 180°. The footrest is also adjustable from 45° to 180°.
The most interesting part is about the removable armrest and removable headrest. For the latter, it can be used as a pillow or removed for a completely leveled surface. The former serves as obstruction-free access all around your client.
So you see that you are about to buy a super versatile chair for microblading.
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Heavy-duty hydraulic pump
- Adjustable height with easy lock
- Small cell high-density foam provides extra comfortable
- One year warranty for the pump and base
- Great durability with heavy-duty steel frame
- Easily adjustable height with easy lock
- Suitable for barbershop, beauty salon, tattoo shop, etc
- Easy to setup
- 360-degree swivel with lock
- As confirmed by many users, there a loss of sturdiness when reclining, especially if the person is a little heavier. This is not frightening, anyway.
- From the Danyel Beauty Brand
- Black Color
- Featuring Faux Leather, Steel Material
- 1-year warranty on hydraulic pump
Danyel Beauty All Purpose Hydraulic Recline Chair is significant for its heavy-duty steel frame and also the heavy-duty hydraulic pump that makes adjustment of height super easy, this is couple with the easy lock feature for unlimited positioning opportunities.
Danyel Beauty All Purpose Hydraulic Recline Chair features a small cell high-density foam which offers more comfort.
There is a one-year warranty on the durable pump and base.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic pump
- Height adjustable and 360′ rotation
- Equipped with a high-Quality PU Leather Cover
- Features high-density foam
- Recline Back from 90° to 150°
- Inside seat dimension, 20″ Long, 19″ Wide
- Long-life use thanks to the high-Quality PU Leather Cover
- More and more comfort with the high-density foam
- This chair does not only look nice but also feels really nice. Only that some users complain that it can get a bit unsteady. All in all, it is a decent quality chair for its affordable price.
- Black Color
- Featuring Faux Leather Material
- Maximum Weight Recommendation is 400 Pounds
- Item Weight: 58 Pounds
- From the Sevenstar Brand
- Seat width: 19.2″.
- Chair width: 25.2″.
- Min/max seat height: 20″-26″.
- Weight: 58lbs.
- Warranty:1 year on hydraulic pump
BeautyStar Salon Furniture All Purpose Chair is truly an elegant styling chair as many people remark it to be.
This microblading chair base is made with a high-grade soft leatherette, thick upholstered back, sturdily molded seat and rigid arms. You’ll love it.
The BeautyStar Salon Furniture All Purpose Chair is also designed with a T-footrest.
The hydraulic base adds a top-notch stylish appearance to the chair.
It is a very decent and affordable chair for microblading.
What to look for in your eyelash chair?
Now that you have seen it all on the best chairs for Microblading, I want to show you the significant features that I have considered before selecting these chairs as the best among others in the market.
It is true that every chair for microblading out there has its respective advantage and shortcomings. At the very least, you get to discover more about it as you use the chair.
However, no matter the chair you eventually choose to opt for, there are five important factors that should be strongly considered before choosing any chair for Microblading. These factors are:
These five factors are important features of a chair for microblading over any other thing else, and I will explain why.
While this may fall under the personal preference type of factors to consider, the reclining feature in a chair for microblading makes it more comfortable for your customers.
It may not be a general thing to know how to work with a reclining chair especially in cases where there is no enough space to work in your salon. The only choice is to pick a kind of chair that is somewhat fixed.
As you can see, most of the chairs recommended in this post as best for microblading are actually reclining chairs, this is because it is ideal. But if you do not like it or can not work with it, there are also fixed-position chairs among the options available in this post.
The second is comfort. Of what use is a chair when it does not provide maximum comfort for your client while you work on his or her eyebrows? What I consider a worthless chair is one that is not comfortable for your customers to hop onto.
I recommend you go for chairs with zero gravity feature as seen largely available in markets today. These kinds of chairs are designed to evenly distribute the user’s body weight across the entirety of the chair.
Another thing to consider is the material with which the chair is designed with. This has an influence on the comfort provided.
After comfort comes durability, even while you enjoy the comfort of a chair, it should not be sacrificed for long-lasting durability.
If you read closely, you must have noticed that the chairs reviewed on this post have been rated for the durability that they boast.
An ideal chair for microblading should be able to last an exceedingly long time, not only because you do not want to replace it soon, but also because you want it to remain comfortable for your customers.
While you focus on the durability of the chair, do not forget to ensure that the design of the chair suits your need and the arrangement of your salon.
The overall design and look of the chair should be as inviting as possible.
Lastly is to determine the size of chair you want. Is it something you will continuously move from one point to another? It is something you want to put in a small working space?
If you want to carry out microblading and threading more often, then it is better to go for something fixed. Thus, the chair will be the one that is in place.
It still boils down to personal preference, anyway. This is because some other people want the kind of chair they can fold up whenever they are not using it.
But to be honest, most portable chairs for microblading sacrifice a little bit of durability and comfort for portability.
So, guys, you have been presented with the best seven options on chairs for microblading. Now that you know the features to look out for and factors to consider, choosing a nice, decent chair for microblading shouldn’t be as difficult as initially assumed.
If you ask me “So which of these chairs is ideally best for me?”, I’d say it is up to you because, at the end of the day, your preference remains the major factor.
However, I can not deny my love and fan-trust for this EZAuto Adjustable Chair, especially when it comes to chairs for microblading.
It may be a little pricey compared to the rest, but it is surely worth the price. It has all the features to be looked out for as long as microblading is concerned.
All in all, before you really make any choice, ensure you have considered the design of your salon and what your needs are. In connection, I can promise you that none of these chairs on this list will bring disappointment.